The Vstone Robovie-PC can be said to be a walking computer – after all, it will be powered by an Intel Atom Z530 1.6GHz processor within, featuring a couple of USB ports, a VGA connector, Wi-Fi connectivity and a 1.3-megapixel camera. Since the robot has a basic computer inside, programming advanced motions and moves for the Robovie-PC ought to be a snap, especially when it can run on either Windows or Linux platforms. Cash is king here if you want to bring one home though as the 15″ tall robot will retail for around $4,500.
Next Story: Revo DOMINO D3
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland