Vuzix has started to ship its Wrap 310 video eyewear device a month after its announcement. You will get a much better exterior design that makes you look as though you were wearing a standard pair of sunglasses instead of looking like a character from the Star Trek series. The Wrap 310 comes with a maximum screen resolution of 428 x 240 for each of its widescreen displays, and will boast an enhanced interface and independent focus adjustments to cater for users who wear corrective lenses. All major 3D video formats are supported. Just make sure you have AA batteries handy to keep this powered during your long-haul lfight. The Vuzix Wrap 310 will retail for $250 a pop.
Next Story: Amio bipedal robot
- 2013-12-10: Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- 2013-09-30: NTT docomo’s Vuzix M100 Hands-On
- 2013-09-26: Vuzix And NTT DoCoMo Will Feature M100 Smart Glasses At CEATEC 2013
- 2013-06-03: Metaio And Vuzix Showcases AR-Ready Smart Glasses
- 2013-02-12: Vuzix WRAP 1200AR Eyewear Released