Shenzen of China has just released a new MID known as the Witstech A81, where it will be powered by a TI 600MHz Cortex A8 processor, running on Windows CE 6.0 as the operating system of choice. Other features that come with the A81 include a 7″ touchscreen display at 800 x 480 resolution, 256MB RAM, 2GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity as well as support for major video codecs including AVI, MPEG4, MPEG2, WMV and H.264. With a purported video playback time of more than 6 hours, this ought to shape up pretty well – assuming the price is right, of couse.
Next Story: Nckia N97, a Nokia N97 clone
- 2011-04-11 EraThink EraPalm spotted, rumored for US release
- 2010-08-17 RAmos W9 Mobile Internet Device gets Android as well
- 2010-09-23 RAmos T11AD portable media player runs on Android
- 2010-10-04 Bresser has new Android tablet in Germany
- 2010-11-23 Window of China unveils N9 MID