Check out not-for-profit organization Think The Earth from Japan has rolled out – the wn-2 watch that comes with a much smaller replica of the Earth sitting in the middle, rotating in the same direction and same speed as the actual earth. The view you see would be similar to what one can see from orbit, where the creator hopes this vantage point of view will help the wearer view things in the big picture and take some time out to consider the world around them. The wn-2 watch (short for “watch Northern Hemisphere”) comes with a small globe under a glass dome, where a single revolution would signify 24 hours. Features include a couple of luminous indicators, a needle-shaped hour hand and a smaller orange round minutes hand. It will retail for $800 a pop.
Next Story: Best Buy leaks Verizon Android device
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors