The iPhone 3GS is generally something that draws the attention of people, despite it being owned by many people. So what do you do to make it stand out even more? Well, you invest £1.92m (about $3.2m) and get the iPhone 3GS “Supreme. This insanely priced phone was created by Goldstriker’s Stuart Hughes, and took 10 months to create. It was commissioned by an anonymous Australian gold mining magnate, so you can understand his love for gold. The phone boasts a whole bunch of gold and diamonds, most noticeably the single cut rare 7.1 carat diamond in the home button.
Next Story: Nokia X6 Has Started Shipping
- 2014-02-02 iPhone 3GS Battery Balloons To Verge Of Exploding
- 2013-08-21 Refurbished iPhone 3GS Units Could Be Offered To AT&T GoPhone Customers
- 2012-09-13 iPhone 3GS discontinuation has been confirmed
- 2011-11-07 Siri runs on the iPhone 3GS as well
- 2011-10-20 AT&T sees high demand for iPhone 3GS
- 2011-08-05 Lower-priced iPhone launching soon?
- 2011-07-31 Radio Shack rumored to cut iPhone prices tomorrow
- 2011-07-25 iPhone 4 is still selling well