Will we be seeing 3TB drives anytime soon? Well, according to Dr Geoff Barrall, founder and CEO of Drobo, we will. He opines that they will be offering a 3TB drive from Drobos by April 2010, and since Drobo uses Western Digital drives, there’s a high possibility that it could mean that Western Digital will be coming up with a 3TB drive fairly soon. While 1TB and 1.5TB drives are becoming more and more popular, it’d be even better when we make the jump to 3TB. Think of all the data you could cram into a 3TB hard disk!
Next Story: XPERIA X10 In February 2010?
- 2014-03-28: WD's My Passport Pro Is A Portable Thunderbolt Hard Drive
- 2014-02-25: Western Digital's Purple Hard Drives Begin Shipping
- 2013-11-01: Western Digital Warns About Potential Data Loss With OS X Mavericks
- 2013-10-02: Western Digital’s My Cloud Makes Network Storage Easy
- 2013-06-03: WD Blue Is World's Thinnest 1TB Hard Drive Measuring 7mm Thick