It seems that 2009 has certainly been a good year for Apple and the company is probably planning to make 2010 even better. As you can probably guess, for starters, Apple’s senior vice president of retail has announced that they will be opening another 40-50 more Apple retail stores in 2010. Some of the focus of the new stores will be go offer larger stores, and we can certainly understand why. In case you’ve forgotten, the Apple stores will be opening Paris, London or Shanghai. Talk about world domination baby steps at a time.
Next Story: iMAT from SkyCross Looks Promising
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court