Adesun’s latest AD-708 tablet will be based on the x86 architecture with Windows XP as the operating system of choice. This 7″ device will play nice with Windows Vista and Linux OS as well if that’s your cup of tea, although it would surely be pushing the processor to its limits. The basic model comes with 512MB RAM, an 8GB SSD and a 3200mAh battery, while the deluxe model has double the RAM, SSD capacity and battery, boasting an integrated SD memory card slot and a GPS receiver. Shared specifications comprise of a 7″ 800 × 480 WVGA touchscreen display, Bluetooth 2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g connectivity, a G-sensor, a couple of USB 2.0 ports and a VGA port. Prices for the basic and deluxe models stand at around $293 and $441, respectively.
Next Story: Robot Stealth Raygun Jet
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review