The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3′s release is imminent, and you can further whet your appetite by viewing a video of the smartphone’s user interface that sports a polished performance with the media player this time around. Taking styling cues from Microsoft’s Zune HD, the XPERIA X3 looks set to be a winner, although it will be interesting to see how it fares against the already impressive DROID.
Next Story: Beep Egg Timer
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-09-30 Sony XPeria Ray Unlocked for $425
- 2011-06-27 Xperia Play Review
- 2011-03-31 PlayStation Games for Xperia Play Show Up in Android Market