When it comes to mobile phones, you don’t mess with Nokia, right? Well, it appears Apple’s iPhone is certainly powerful, as latest reports show that Apple overtook Nokia as the handset company with the highest total operating profit in September. Considering that Nokia has a whole bunch of different cell phone models, and Apple only has 3 iPhone versions, it’s certainly something to boast about.
Next Story: Sharp 941SH Has An Amazing Resolution
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2011-05-06: Apple closing in on Nokia's as top smartphone maker
- 2010-05-31: Skype To Offer Two-way Video Calling On The Nokia N900
- 2010-08-19: Nokia Smartphone With RFID Hits The FCC?