When it comes to mobile phones, you don’t mess with Nokia, right? Well, it appears Apple’s iPhone is certainly powerful, as latest reports show that Apple overtook Nokia as the handset company with the highest total operating profit in September. Considering that Nokia has a whole bunch of different cell phone models, and Apple only has 3 iPhone versions, it’s certainly something to boast about.
Next Story: Sharp 941SH Has An Amazing Resolution
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2011-05-06 Apple closing in on Nokia's as top smartphone maker
- 2010-05-31 Skype To Offer Two-way Video Calling On The Nokia N900
- 2010-08-19 Nokia Smartphone With RFID Hits The FCC?