Ever wondered how Apple’s Magic Mouse looked like on the inside? Well, thanks to the folks over at the Nikkei Electronics Teardown Squad, you won’t have to sacrifice your own Magic Mouse. It’s a good thing that you won’t have to take your Magic Mouse apart too, as it’s certainly not easy to disassemble it, and the resin parts of the mouse were deformed when they were being removed, resulting in the team giving up the idea of reassembling the mouse.
Next Story: Xbox Elegant Edition Mod
- 2011-08-05: Apple Magic Mouse thought to be discontinued
- 2011-07-12: Man in China builds his own tablet
- 2011-03-22: Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover modified to fit original iPad
- 2011-01-20: New Apple Magic Mouse could get multi-touch display
- 2010-03-15: Apple Magic Mouse fix
- 2010-03-31: iPhone 4G To Have Touch Sensitive Back And AMOLED Display?
- 2010-09-03: Mobee Magic Charger Charges Your Magic Mouse Wirelessly