Could the rumored Apple tablet actually end up as vaporware? Word has it that the tablet will come in a choice of either LCD or OLED displays, but bad news accompanies such nuggets of information – this would most probably push the tablet’s release date back until the end of next year as Apple attempts to lower the final price. Sources point towards a $2,000 price tag even then, which is just crazy expensive for a device that runs on the iPhone OS (although that might change in the future). What do you think – is the Apple tablet a viable device?RELATED
- IDC: iPad's 2048 x 1536 resolution display will miss out on next release
- Apple uses multi-GPU in iPad 2 and iPhone 5?
- Rumor: iPhone 4G chassis captured on video
- iPhone 4G in Vietnam seems to run on iPhone OS 4?
- Apple thinking of using AMD chips? Not so fast
- Follow: Apple Inc, apple tablet, delay, Tablet,
- Seen at: mirror