While it seems that AT&T’s lawsuit against Verizon over its “there’s a map for that” advertisements doesn’t seem to be able to stop Verizon just yet, AT&T has also hit back with its own advertisements. Hiring film actor Luke Wilson, the ad will guide viewers through a chart comparing several aspects of the 3G networks. Wilson also credits AT&T with having the fastest network, the ability to use voice and Internet at the same time. Anyways, talk is cheap, check out the video and see for yourself.
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2013-04-23: AT&T Added 1.2 Million Smartphone Subscribers Last Quarter
- 2013-04-14: T-Mobile iPhone Launch Day Was "Gangbusters"
- 2011-07-25: iPhone 4 is still selling well