AT&T has expanded its Sierra Wireless device with another model known as the USBConnect Lightning, where it will support the carrier’s faster 7.2Mbps HSPA network alongside regular 3.6Mbps HSPA, legacy GPRS and EDGE. AT&T aims to sell the USBConnect Lightning for $100 with a minimum $35 monthly data plan, although they will return $100 in the form of a debit card rebate which means the modem is free.
Next Story: Troll Touch debuts iMac and MacBook touchscreens
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants