AT&T has expanded its Sierra Wireless device with another model known as the USBConnect Lightning, where it will support the carrier’s faster 7.2Mbps HSPA network alongside regular 3.6Mbps HSPA, legacy GPRS and EDGE. AT&T aims to sell the USBConnect Lightning for $100 with a minimum $35 monthly data plan, although they will return $100 in the form of a debit card rebate which means the modem is free.
Next Story: Troll Touch debuts iMac and MacBook touchscreens
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released