With everybody trying to “go green” nowadays, will our cars in the year 2030 be solar powered? It’s certainly possible. The question is: will they look as cool as this Bionic concept car pictured above? Powered by solar energy generated by a see-through polycarbonate root with attached solar photovoltaic cells, it’s certainly eye catching. It’ll also have a lithium ion battery for zero carbon emissions, and the built-in GPS navigator will certainly help you avoid getting lost. Check it out at Yanko Design.
Next Story: Dell Mini 3i For China Mobile
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept