One look at the Pardo and you’ll know that you’re looking at something different compared to your bog-standard bike. In case you didn’t know Pardo is short of guepardo, Spanish for cheetah, so you know where they’re trying to go with this. The rider is supposed to lie on the device, and use the pumping action of your legs to propel yourself forwards (to crash into something hard probably). The Argentinean designer, Pablo Lopez, actually built a working prototype, so if you’re crazy enough to give it a try, you could always ask him (politely).
Next Story: Is Firefox Coming To The PS3?
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept