Think that your puny bicycle wheel lock isn’t good enough to deter potential bike thieves? Well, maybe in the future all our bikes will sport this Anti-Theft Collapsible Bike Wheel. It’s an interesting idea to be honest, one which “breaks” the bike wheel when you lock it, obviously resulting in the thief unable to cycle off with your bike. When the correct key, you’ll be able to pop the wheel back into its proper position, and from there, you’re home free!
Next Story: 3TB Drives Coming Soon?
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept