Giving to charity is always good, but you still have to be seriously rich to be able to pay $2 million for a unique Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. What makes this Ferrari special is that it has a paintjob done by leading Chinese artist, Lu Hao. The paintjob on the car is in a “cracked” glaze pattern, similar to the pieces of Ge Kiln porcelain. If that isn’t enough to convince you that it’s a good buy, maybe the jade encrusted “start” button on the steering wheel will. If you have 2 million clams to spare, would you buy this?
Next Story: Samsung Releases SCH-W920 In Korea
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-04: Apple CarPlay Demonstrated In A Ferrari
- 2013-08-01: Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition Gains Design Inspiration From F12 Berlinetta
- 2013-04-10: FS1 Air Speaker Dock Announced
- 2013-03-05: Future Ferrari Models Could See iPads Integrated Into Them