If you’ve been eagerly waiting for the Crunchpad to be launched, you’re going to be disappointed at the news that the final version of the Crunchpad may never see the light of day. Apparently Fusion Garage, the company that TechCrunch teamed up with to build the CrunchPad reneged on their deal and are planning to sell the tablet directly. Of course, we haven’t heard both sides of the story yet, but based on what we’ve heard (from TC), it all does seem a little sad. At least it has generated its fair share of marketing and publicity for TC, and that’s worth something.
Check out Techcrunch’s version here.
Next Story: Care-O-bot 3 demonstrated
- 2011-12-19 Fusion Garage no more?
- 2011-09-26 Fusion Garage's Grid 4 smartphone spotted at the FCC
- 2011-09-12 Fusion Garage Grid10 gets $200 price cut
- 2011-08-23 Fusion Garage Grid10 tablet shown off on video
- 2011-08-15 TabCo tablet unveiled as the Fusion Garage Grid10