Is DNA the next big thing for online dating sites? Well, apparently dating sites think so. Sites such as ScientificMatch and sense2love want to take into account chemical attraction and bring it back into the fold. Those sites seem to be banking on the theory that people are attracted to partners who have different immune systems than their own. So if you suddenly decide that it’s time to try this out, you’ll need to shell out $2,000 for a lifetime membership, and you’ll be given a DNA collection kit which you can work with and send back to them. Somehow, traditional dating seems a little more natural though, don’t you think?
Next Story: Wired To Cater For Apple Tablet
- 2013-09-30 NEC Portable DNA Analyzer aims for 30 minute identification window
- 2013-05-08 Human DNA Retrieved From Public Places Used To 3D Print Portraits
- 2013-04-08 Panasonic DNA Testing Lab
- 2013-04-07 DIY DNA Testing Machine
- 2013-01-24 DNA Offers Cavernous Storage Option