Looks like someone managed to catch an image of the Android-powered Dell Mini 3iX smartphone in Brazil, where it looks similar to the China-bound model externally, although internally the Brazil model is superior thanks to Wi-Fi and 3G UMTS/HSDPA connectivity alongside tri-band (850/1900/2100MHz) network support. Still, there isn’t any word on pricing or availability of the Dell Mini 3iX, so we’ll just have to be patient with this one.
Next Story: Wall-E eyes transplanted
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2009-08-10: Dell Android phone to launch in China any day now?
- 2009-08-31: Dell Mini 3 versus iPhone photo
- 2009-11-20: Dell cuts Motorola Droid price