The folks over in Japan sure come up with some weird products. Apparently Bandai, the folks who came up with the Tamagotchi, has come up with a new device that you can hold up to your face and receive detailed information on its quality and health. No more trips to the expensive beautician eh? The Bandai Skin Expert will be available in Japan from November 30th for ¥3,750 (about $40).
Next Story: ST-Ericsson U8500 Platform Has 3D Muscle
- 2014-04-17: Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle