This is probably the coolest Palm Pre car mount out there. It’s basically Palm’s inductive Touchstone charger hooked up to the car battery, and stuck to the panel, allowing you to stick your Palm Pre there, and charge it at the same time, amazing little bit of DIY. We do wonder how strong the magnet is though, assuming you go over a bump rather hard, with the Palm Pre be knocked off?
Next Story: Sleep Box Lets You Nap At Airports
- 2014-01-23: Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-02-25: LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18: Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29: Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09: webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2010-12-21: Leaked screenshot shows webOS 2.0 running on Palm Pre
- 2010-10-12: Palm Pre 2 Pictured?
- 2010-11-11: Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?