Remember when Pierce Brosnan (yes, the one who can’t sing to save his life in Mamma Mia!) was the debonair 007, controlling a BMW 750iL using his Sony Ericsson handset? Fiction is now reality with the iPhone-operated Dodge minivan known as The Spirit of Berlin. This achievement is made possible thanks to the efforts of researchers from the Freie UniversitÃ¤t Berlin’s Artificial Intelligence Group. Of all the vehicles available with four wheels, they had to choose a Dodge instead of something sleeker – is there something they know that we don’t?
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display