Remember when Pierce Brosnan (yes, the one who can’t sing to save his life in Mamma Mia!) was the debonair 007, controlling a BMW 750iL using his Sony Ericsson handset? Fiction is now reality with the iPhone-operated Dodge minivan known as The Spirit of Berlin. This achievement is made possible thanks to the efforts of researchers from the Freie UniversitÃ¤t Berlin’s Artificial Intelligence Group. Of all the vehicles available with four wheels, they had to choose a Dodge instead of something sleeker – is there something they know that we don’t?
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]