How would you like to know how long you’re going to be stuck at that red light until it turns green? Well, a rather interesting stoplight design by Damjan Stankovic will indicate with a circular countdown meter around the light the amount of time you’ll be stationary. With that knowledge, you can decide whether you want to turn off your engine to save gas, or do take a quick peek at your schedule. Of course, a digital timer above the traffic light would be more accurate, and is already implemented in many countries. Still, this implementation looks awesome!
Next Story: USB Insert Is A Novel Idea
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept