Cruden came up with their F1 simulator that costs a cool $200,000, where it will come with half a doze DOF (Degrees of Freedom), accompanied by a 100% accurate steering wheel and G-force simulation that is capable of churning out multiple values of G. Within, you will find equipment which are no different from the one used by the professional racing drivers and engineers, alongside a special kind of software that cannot be purchased off the shelf. Opt for either a trio of 42″ displays or stereo projectors, single or three-seat setup, open/closed cockpit and an optional bodykit.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: f1, simulator,
- Seen at: gadgetvenue