We’re not sure why Nintendo likes giving us the snub, but it seems that folks who pick up the new Zelda game (Spirit Tracks) in Japan will be given a nice little transparent quill stylus for their loyalty, and we’re not talking about pre-ordering the game or something, just buying the game on launch day is enough. Hopefully Nintendo will do that same in the US, but somehow we’re skeptical.
Next Story: AT&T Prepares Lawsuit Against Verizon
- 2014-01-20: Future Zelda Games Might Not Necessarily Be At 60fps
- 2013-11-13: Links Duke It Out In The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- 2013-10-16: A Zelda Movie Might Require Movie Goers To Bring Their Nintendo 3DS
- 2013-10-15: Special Edition Zelda 3DS XL Console Revealed For Europe
- 2013-10-14: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds UK Pre-Order Comes With Miniature Treasure Chest