Google has taken over Internet search, is busy trying to digitize books, and now it looks like it’s going to dip its fingers into the music industry too. What are we talking about? Well, Google’s new Discover Music service, of course! Basically it’s a music searching service, where you can search for the music you want, sample some of the music via the play button, and details on how to buy the track and where to get more information are available too. Google teamed up with MySpace, Lala, Pandora, imeem and Rhapsody to come up with this, so lets see how things turn out. Could this affect Apple’s iTunes music store?
Next Story: iPhone Has Data Munching Bug?
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated