If you’re one who loves going off the beaten path, then the GPS Tuner Atlas is considered as a must-have, complementing your love for geocaching in biking, touring, extreme sports and even hunting. GPS Tuner Atlas is now available the website, where some of the newer innovations include fast graphics, real satellite imagery with a global coverage by DigitalGlobe, 3D digital elevation, custom map calibration and street level basic map data by TeleAtlas.You also get a simple trip computer which is extremely flexible due to the number of specialized functions crammed in. The North American version retails for $57, which is similar to that of Europe and South America. Those who want to go global will have to fork out double the amount.
Next Story: FCC clears Magellan iPhone car kit
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids