In case you’re wondering whether you should hold off buying that shiny new processor just yet, you’ll probably want to check out the an Intel processor roadmap that found its way to the Internet today. It does seem that we’ll have a nice selection of Core i3, i5 and i7 processors coming out soon.The first dual-core Core i5 processors should sport a minimum 3.46GHZ clock speed. The Core i3 on the other hand, will start with a nice 2.93GHz clock speed. Check out the roadmap and see for yourself what’s coming in the near future.
Next Story: Pro-View To Use Your Camera From A Distance
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2010-03-19: Is Intel Having Trouble Meeting The Demand For Its Latest Processors?
- 2010-05-13: Toshiba Satellite Pro Line Beefed Up With Core i3 And i5 Processors
- 2010-06-23: Intel Updates Its Notebook CPU Lineup