Another day, another leak. This time round we have a leaked image of the upcoming Intel roadmap that shows off the budget Core i3 and a low-power i5 processor marked with an “S.” No idea on what “S” stands for, but the Core i5 processor will consume less juice at 82W compared to 95W currently. As for the Core i3, it will shed the Turbo Boost feature to be friendlier on your pockets. As for the Core i9 Gulftown chip, that won’t arrive until Q2 next year with the possibility of it seeing action in the next Mac Pro.RELATED
- Facebook to purchase Skype?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab sequel will boast NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset
- Apple thinking of using AMD chips? Not so fast
- Google tablet being whispered about
- Apple Slate tablet mentioned by NY Times, creates new wave of rumors
- Follow: core i3, core i5, intel, leak, processors,
- Seen at: gizmodo