If you’re interested in computer graphics, you’ll certainly have heard of Intel’s upcoming high-end Larrabee GPU. Sources online claim that Intel is planning to offer preferential pricing for the GPU on its own, as well as bundled with other Intel products. Scheduled to be launched in 2010, Larrabee will most likely directly compete with NVIDIA’s GeForce and AMD’s Radeon graphic cards. Will Larrabee put genuine pressure on NVIDIA and AMD/ATI, or will it still be a two horse race?
Next Story: SAFA XING LED MP3 Player
- 2014-04-21 Next-gen Thunderbolt To Offer 40Gbps Transfer Speeds
- 2014-04-13 Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06 Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02 Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2012-02-24 AMD was interested in acquiring NVIDIA before ATI?
- 2011-12-02 iBuyPower's Gamer Paladin HS11 is an affordable gaming rig
- 2011-10-28 MSI unveils GT780DX gaming laptop