While Apple would probably rather we focus on its introduction of a more transparent progress report for App Store submissions, most folks are probably going to focus on a complaint from Joe Hewitt. If you’re wondering who he is, he’s the person behind Facebook’s popular iPhone app, and apparently he’s had it with Apple’s App Store approval process. This certainly isn’t the first time a developer has voiced out against Apple’s App Store submission process, and it certainly won’t be the last. Have any readers out there submitted apps to the App Store before and have any stories to tell? Let us know in the comments section.
Next Story: Pink Dottie Video Recorder
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2010-04-19 iPhone OS 4.0 To Get Facebook Integration?
- 2010-05-12 Facebook could be integrated into iPhone OS
- 2010-08-23 Facebook For iOS Has Over 100M Users