While Apple would probably rather we focus on its introduction of a more transparent progress report for App Store submissions, most folks are probably going to focus on a complaint from Joe Hewitt. If you’re wondering who he is, he’s the person behind Facebook’s popular iPhone app, and apparently he’s had it with Apple’s App Store approval process. This certainly isn’t the first time a developer has voiced out against Apple’s App Store submission process, and it certainly won’t be the last. Have any readers out there submitted apps to the App Store before and have any stories to tell? Let us know in the comments section.
Next Story: Pink Dottie Video Recorder
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2010-04-19: iPhone OS 4.0 To Get Facebook Integration?
- 2010-05-12: Facebook could be integrated into iPhone OS
- 2010-08-23: Facebook For iOS Has Over 100M Users