Carphone Warehouse has raised its profit estimates for the fiscal year, thanks to the success of its smartphone business. This success can be attributed directly to the success of its smartphone sales, particularly touchscreen devices. When you mention touchscreen devices, the first device that comes to mind is Apple’s iPhone. In case you didn’t already know, Carphone Warehouse and Phones4U are the only third-party resellers that are cleared to officially sell iPhones in the UK.
Next Story: iRiver Story On Amazon
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display