What you see here could possibly be the world’s most expensive ocarina – the iPhone Ocarina. While we’re sure this would lost out to many diamond studded iPhone Ocarinas which might or might not make a debut in the future, this unique musical instrument sees a trio of iPhones mounted onto a laser cut body, where the player will need to “blow” in order to create some sweet tunes.
Next Story: Spy Wi-Fi Signal and Camera Lens Detector
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program