What you see here could possibly be the world’s most expensive ocarina – the iPhone Ocarina. While we’re sure this would lost out to many diamond studded iPhone Ocarinas which might or might not make a debut in the future, this unique musical instrument sees a trio of iPhones mounted onto a laser cut body, where the player will need to “blow” in order to create some sweet tunes.
Next Story: Spy Wi-Fi Signal and Camera Lens Detector
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court