Rumors of an iPod touch that has a camera have surfaced again, and this time it’s said that the device will be released in spring 2010, which is slightly unusual, considering that it’s outside of Apple’s typical upgrade cycle. Apparently the camera will be the same 2-megapixel camera that the iPod nano has, and unfortunately will also lack autofocus and low-light sensitivity. We’re fairly sure that nobody will be complaining if Apple decides to add a camera to its iPod touch, unless they decide to increase the price significantly.
Next Story: Amazon Boasts That Kindle Is Thinner
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2011-04-02: Return of the camera in the 7G iPod Nano?
- 2009-09-09: New iPod nano, hands-on
- 2010-09-23: Apple Patents New Camera And Flash Technologies