Rumors always seem to do amazing things to stocks, and it seems that Palm’s stock has been positively affected by the latest rumors, rising by 8% amidst speculation that the company may be bought out by Nokia. You have to admit that the news does seem a little weird though, seeing that Palm and Nokia don’t have all that much in common. Nokia focuses on Symbian and Maemo, while Palm is happily working on its latest WebOS, does Nokia really want WebOS or do they have their hands full with Symbian and Maemo already?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: maemo, Nokia, palm, symbian, webos,
- Seen at: electronista