Want to look cool while knowing that your pair of shades will remain there even when you’re thrown a really hard punch to the eyes? That’s what the Japanese militarty is endorsing – the Japan Self-Defense Force Sunglasses. Its lens won’t fracture even if it is hit at 106mph by a 0.3″ object – that’s just how strong it is. Also, it is capable of holding up to a 500g piece of iron dropped on it without batting an eyelid. Would you fork out $317 for some virtually indestructible cool?
Next Story: Questions on text messaging in GCSE English exam
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2014-03-14: SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan