Klipsch has ushered in its new ProMedia 2.1 speakers which were specially designed to work in tandem with notebooks. To make matters all the more interesting, these THX-certified speakers will be mostly wireless in the sense where you need to tether them to a power outlet in order to obtain the necessary juice to run, although there is no need to physically connect it to your computer. Your machine will need to have a free USB port to fit the compatible dongle that comes with each $199 purchase though.
Next Story: Parrot RKi8400 car stereo system
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy
- 2011-07-20: Klipsch Gallery G-17 streams music from your iOS devices with AirPlay