Kyocera’s latest two handsets are the Torino S2300 and Domino S1310 which are tipped to hit both the US and worldwide markets next year, where the former falls under the QWERTY messaging device category while the Domino S1310 will cater for those who want the best bang for their buck in these economically challenging times. The Torino S2300 is a CDMA supporting handset, featuring a 2.2″ QVGA TFT display, Bluetooth connectivity and a 1.3-megapixel camera, although we do question the wisdom of a 2.5mm headset jack. As for the Domino S1310, this CDMA handset comes with Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity, airplane mode, IM support and basic functions such as a calculator and stopwatch. No idea on pricing for either handset though.
Next Story: Rock Band Special Edition Bundle sale
- 2014-04-14 Kyocera Installs Solar Cycle Station For Electric Vehicles In Japan
- 2014-04-08 Kyocera Verve Announced, Headed For Sprint And Boost Mobile
- 2014-04-06 Kyocera Brigadier Tipped For Verizon
- 2013-10-07 KDDI Winter Smartphone Range Sees LG isai, Fujitsu Arrows Z, Kyocera Digno M, And Sharp Aquos Series Debut
- 2013-10-02 Kyocera Torque