Lenovo has released its latest all-in-one system known as the ThinkCentre A70z which will target small- and medium-size businesses. You will be able to choose between an Intel Core 2 Duo or Celeron Dual Core processors, alongside various hard drive configurations that max out at 500GB. Other staple components include a DVD drive, a webcam, integrated speakers and optional Wi-Fi connectivity to get you started right out of the box. According to Lenovo, the A70z is capable of booting up in a mere 35 seconds, offering around a 40% faster shut-down time compared to standard desktops. It will ship later this month from $500 upwards.
Next Story: DIY battery powered USB charger
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses