Looks like app stores are the next big thing with companies salivating at the profitable prospects if executed correctly like the Apple App Store. Heck, even a device like the Livescribe digital pen now comes with their very own app store, where current Livescribe pen owners will need to upgrade their desktop software to the new version 2.0 before being able to access the new app store. This app store won’t be as comprehensive as Apple’s offering, where this mixed bag comes with free programs to those that will cost a whopping $99. Have any of you already given it a go?RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: app store,
- Seen at: news.cnet