Looks like app stores are the next big thing with companies salivating at the profitable prospects if executed correctly like the Apple App Store. Heck, even a device like the Livescribe digital pen now comes with their very own app store, where current Livescribe pen owners will need to upgrade their desktop software to the new version 2.0 before being able to access the new app store. This app store won’t be as comprehensive as Apple’s offering, where this mixed bag comes with free programs to those that will cost a whopping $99. Have any of you already given it a go?
Next Story: Pandigital offers new photo scanners
- 2014-01-30: Intel AppUp Bids Adieu
- 2014-01-07: Apple App Store Downloads Top $10 Billion
- 2013-12-16: 'No Better' Lorde Single Given Away Free By Apple
- 2013-11-26: Apple Tweaks App Store Search Engine To Disregard Spelling Mistakes
- 2013-09-17: Apple Allows Aging iOS Devices To Download Last Compatible Version Of Apps