Magellan recently introduced its RoadMate iPhone app which will include text-to-speech, lane assist and in-app music controls, retailing for all of $79.99. Apart from that, Magellan has plans for a car kit which will boast an integrated GPS receiver alongside enough space to accommodate the iPhone or iPod touch. Where does this leave Droid users? Hoepfully GPS vendors such as Magellan, TomTom and Navigon will be able to offer something different and new in the near future.
Next Story: Rihanna kitchen scale docks your iPod
- 2014-01-06 Magellan Echo Smart Sports Watch
- 2013-10-03 Pack Your Hunting Gear: Magellan eXplorist 350H GPS Arrives At The US
- 2013-07-23 Magellan Echo Smart Running Watch Announced
- 2012-07-30 Magellan eXplorist TOPO! Special Editions for hikers announced
- 2012-07-10 Magellan eXplorist 510 Marine Edition announced
- 2012-06-20 Magellan announces partnership with Effigis to add OnPOZ software to its eXplorist Pro 10 GPS