Microsoft and Google seem to be competing more and more in the same market space, so it’ll certainly be interesting to see how things work out in the long run. Now it seems that MSN Video will be merged into the Bing umbrella, giving birth to Bing Video, probably something that can face up to YouTube? The competition might not be so straightforward though, as the site will offer viral videos, full-length TV shows, and draw on content deals with sites such as Hulu, CBS, MySpace, DailyMotion and YouTube.
Next Story: Hitachi EMIEW goes about on wheels
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2013-10-08: Microsoft Reverts Windows Phone YouTube App To Web Player
- 2013-09-21: Steve Ballmer Believes Google Is A 'Monopoly'
- 2013-08-15: Microsoft Says Google Manufacturing Reasons To Block Its YouTube App