Want to attend a BYOC event but don’t have the hottest looking case on the block? That can be rectified with you doing a good deed at the same time, thanks to this stunning custom PC casemod that is currently undergoing the hammer for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Not only does this glowing computer look solid on the outside, its innards are something to shout about with an Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Edition processor, a couple of nVidia GeForce GTX 295 graphics cards running in SLI mode, a whopping 12GB DDR3 RAM, a 2.5 TB hard drive, a Logitech G19 gaming keyboard, a custom Razer Boomslang mouse and 13 video games pre-loaded to get you started right out of the box. Its innards alone are worth more than 10 grand, but the bidding price starts at $4,000 – what are you waiting for?
Next Story: Virtual Butler mirror
- 2014-04-09: MetaWear $30 Wearable Chip With BT LE And Accelerometer On Kickstarter
- 2014-02-06: Pope’s Harley-Davidson Motorbike Sold In Paris Auction
- 2013-11-19: White Xbox One Auctioned Off For $11,300
- 2013-07-10: Apple 1 Computer Sold At Auction Could Be Worth Far More
- 2013-07-08: Submersible James Bond Car Put Up For Auction
- 2013-06-21: Apple 1 To Go On Auction At Christie’s