Motorola seems to be picking up the pace with their latest touchscreen device that won’t hurt your pockets, known as the Motorola Crush. This EV-DO Rev.0 device will be equipped with a 2.8” touchscreen at 240 x 400 resolution, a 2-megapixel camera, a virtual on-screen QWERTY keypad, stereo Bluetooth connectivity and a 3.5mm audio port. Apart from that, you get an interesting Tap-to-silence feature that saves you the trouble of switching profiles in a meeting. All in all a pretty basic phone which ought to serve its days out well.
Next Story: Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8530 smartphone
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)