Motorola seems to be picking up the pace with their latest touchscreen device that won’t hurt your pockets, known as the Motorola Crush. This EV-DO Rev.0 device will be equipped with a 2.8” touchscreen at 240 x 400 resolution, a 2-megapixel camera, a virtual on-screen QWERTY keypad, stereo Bluetooth connectivity and a 3.5mm audio port. Apart from that, you get an interesting Tap-to-silence feature that saves you the trouble of switching profiles in a meeting. All in all a pretty basic phone which ought to serve its days out well.
Next Story: Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8530 smartphone
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case