How would you like to play Blackjack on a cool multi touch table? Well, this cool table that was displayed at the Global Gaming Expo certainly might give casino Blackjack tables a run for their money. Employing the increasingly popular multi touch technology, a dealer will be able to shuffle virtual cards on the surface, and players will be able to cover their cards, and only show a partial face of their card by lifting their palms slightly off the table (as pictured). We’re always intrigued by the many things that people can think up with multi touch displays, and this is certainly cool.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Camera Bug Quietly Fixed
- 2011-11-28: Glass multi-touch keyboard and mouse look amazing
- 2011-09-26: Denied! Apple's multi-touch trademark
- 2011-09-13: Wacom multi-touch controller for a more premium user experience
- 2011-07-20: Evoluce TWO is one interactive display
- 2011-07-06: 32-inch multi-touch display runs on Android