While there isn’t anything official just yet, word is going around that Nintendo’s future DS portable gaming device could be using NVIDIA’s Tegra 2 mobile processor. Such a move would certainly help Nintendo boost the performance of its DS lineup, and hardcore gamers will certainly welcome the ability to play more complex games or games with better graphics. So keep your fingers crossed, and we’ll keep you posted on the latest on this situation.
Next Story: Lightsleeper Will Help Your Insomnia
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2012-12-18: NVIDIA's "Wayne" Tegra 4 SoC Presumably Detailed In Leaked Slide
- 2011-06-20: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Three More Tegra-Powered Motorola Xoom To Win!
- 2011-06-09: Motorola Photon Preview