Despite the rumors that crop up every now and then, Andy Rubin, the man behind Google’s Android OS, has recently denied rumors of a Google-built Android phone. Rubin also mentioned that such a phone would be competing with Google’s existing customers. Despite the fact that we’d love to see what kind of phone Google could come up with, we can understand that Google wouldn’t want to step on Motorola and HTC’s toes. That being said, we’re certainly looking forward to more Android phones that will be coming in 2010, such as the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3.
Next Story: Norco BIS-6540HD Is Fanless
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted