What makes NTT DoCoMo’s F-04B cellphone different from the rest would be its separable, two-module body which makes it the first in the world to sport such a form factor. Apart from that novelty, you will find that the F-04B is well equipped with a 12.1-megapixel camera and a microSDHC memory card slot among others. Whenever the display section of the handset is separated from the keyboard section, both halves can still work together like a chopped earthworm. This is made possible thanks to Bluetooth connectivity – just make sure you don’t venture beyond the 10 meter radius!RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: docomo, ntt docomo,
- Seen at: phonescoop