What makes NTT DoCoMo’s F-04B cellphone different from the rest would be its separable, two-module body which makes it the first in the world to sport such a form factor. Apart from that novelty, you will find that the F-04B is well equipped with a 12.1-megapixel camera and a microSDHC memory card slot among others. Whenever the display section of the handset is separated from the keyboard section, both halves can still work together like a chopped earthworm. This is made possible thanks to Bluetooth connectivity – just make sure you don’t venture beyond the 10 meter radius!
Next Story: Bank notes turned into cellphone charger
- 2014-03-31 NTT DoCoMo Shows What 1,500 “Phone Zombies” Look Like
- 2014-03-30 NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2013-12-05 Docomo Safety Mode Might Just Save Your Life
- 2013-10-03 NTT docomo Showcases Dragon Quest Metal Slime Smartphone
- 2013-09-30 NTT docomo’s Vuzix M100 Hands-On
- 2011-11-15 DoCoMo to Apple: Y U NO GIVE US IPHONE?!
- 2011-11-09 Japanese English real time translation service for phones
- 2011-10-24 New smartphones hooked up to G-Shock watches